Aravinda Pitigala President
areas of expertise
- Business Management / Marketing & Business Development
- International Trade & Business
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Business Acquisitions
- Bilateral Trade Facilitation
- Diploma in Marketing & International Trade from Wigan & Leigh University, UK
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing from London Business School, UK
- Charted Professional Marketer, CPM
With over 20 years of experience in business management, marketing, international trade, supply chain management and operations, Aravinda has gained wealth of knowledge and experience needed to establish networking forums and facilitate international trade arrangements.
Aravinda has worked across the region in senior management capacities with multinational organizations and currently holds the position as the head of international business with one of the most prestigious shipping and forwarding giants, focusing on new business development, marketing and international trade. He has also performed his duties in other industries such as pharmaceuticals and telecommunications. Aravinda excelled in his out of office career as a motor racing driver with many awards under his belt.